Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Friday, January 29, 2010
My Personal Trainers
The littles are ganging up on me and trying to motivate me to work out more. Patrick keeps asking me if I want to go exercise, which I believe is part of his plan to get to watch a movie and eat popcorn while I use the elliptical in the basement. Then Emily uses what little hand skills she has to pinch my stomach fat as she eats, as if to say, "come on mom, should you really be eating all those cookies while you're feeding me?!" Deal with the crumbs, little one. Working out with only the little ones at home is tricky due to the shower requirement. Someday it will be warm enough to just take them for a walk... someday. Unfortunately someday is a little too close to pool season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think Emily is enjoying those cookies as well, is she not? There is lots of time down the road to exercise, and how much swimming can you do with a two year old and baby? Maybe skip pool season this summer? Regardless, no doubt you look great!
I like the new format although I didn't know where I was at first! Change is good.
I know other people change their format all the time, but I am happy just to have time to post most days... today Emily took a long nap so I messed with the settings. Oh the excitement. And good point about not hitting the pool this summer... no clue how I could handle them all there.
I am stuggling with this too. I was at build a bear yesterday and wondered if they could just reverse that machine and use it on me! I have 2 weeks of excellent diet and excercise and then 1 bad week of crap food and no excercise. It's an uphill battle! She is precious - worth the jiggle stuff for a bit!
Post a Comment