Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!




Sean has to work this New Year's Eve, had the last one off, so happy paycheck to him is more accurate. The girls had a great time with some friends over but we'll see how they act in the morning. I had real tea with caffeine in it today so I am staying up with the girls. Tomorrow might be ugly for all of us around here!

Hard to believe ten years ago we were celebrating with our college friends at Kathleen's lake house. No one had kids, most weren't married, how things have changed. We have lived in 4 cities since then and of course had 4 kids. Very happy to have med school, internship, and residency behind us... has been a busy 10 years. Can't imagine where we will be in ten years but Megan will be a senior in high school. That is crazy.

2 comments:

Marjie said...

How did you get Sean to wear that hat? Great pic!

julie said...

Sean is a good sport. I should also point out that he doesn't have a mini-pint of beer sitting there... just sparkling cider from the toast with the kids.