Patrick was tearing around the basement as usual today and ran into the wall, hurting his leg. He was limping around for a while, then wouldn't put any weight on it and was crawling, so I figured it might really be broken or something (having learned a thing or two from the story of Caroline going to World's of Fun with her broken leg). So I called Sean and told him I was bringing him to the office to have it checked out (and Patrick got on the phone to merely say "cheeseburger"). He was so pathetic that I did indeed stop to get him a cheeseburger on the way, which I fear will now be his new ploy to get one. Anyway, his x-ray was fine, just a bruise Sean said and then told him to go home and take a nap. He played in his room instead so I guess he is feeling all better now. No doubt he will be milking this later to get attention from the girls. As you can see, he loves to play the baby sometimes!
Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
The Big Baby
Patrick was tearing around the basement as usual today and ran into the wall, hurting his leg. He was limping around for a while, then wouldn't put any weight on it and was crawling, so I figured it might really be broken or something (having learned a thing or two from the story of Caroline going to World's of Fun with her broken leg). So I called Sean and told him I was bringing him to the office to have it checked out (and Patrick got on the phone to merely say "cheeseburger"). He was so pathetic that I did indeed stop to get him a cheeseburger on the way, which I fear will now be his new ploy to get one. Anyway, his x-ray was fine, just a bruise Sean said and then told him to go home and take a nap. He played in his room instead so I guess he is feeling all better now. No doubt he will be milking this later to get attention from the girls. As you can see, he loves to play the baby sometimes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment