Okay, 9 months about a week ago, sorry 4th child. Oh the neglect, feel free to chime in, Stephanie and Leo (our siblings who are #4). Anyway, Emily is advanced in her eating skills (gets that from me) and is already demanding my bread. I don't want to even think about how much bread I'm going to be making when they're all eating sandwiches. I did start training Megan recently but then realized that if I don't have the 45 seconds it takes to throw the ingredients together, well, I have bigger problems to deal with. Emily is now doing army low crawl and loves to join in the noise and chaos here with the occasional random squawk. I can't imagine why she was desperate to get those skills, perhaps because Patrick's hobby is hugging her violently when she plays on the floor?
Sidenote: I was reviewing recent posts and I feel I should assure everyone that I talk about drinking way more than I actually do it. Frankly, I do not have the time nor the energy... and as you are all aware, they do not sell it at Target.
2 comments:
Actually, it is more fun to talk about drinking than to actually drink. I do it all the time, talk about it, that is. I have a wine bottle carrier that is full of liquor and mixes and carry it to the motor home and back every time we go away. It makes me feel grown up, or maybe younger. Good exercise.
She's so cute! Don't worry too much about neglect its easy to overlook when there are so many people to love and play with. She will never know if you don't tell her ;)
I hardly look in my baby book that stops at 4 months anyhow. lol!
Post a Comment