Monday, August 2, 2010

Survey Says!

Army likes to send us the patient satisfaction survey after every single visit, even though "only a small number of patients are selected" to fill one out. Since I had 4 of them sitting here and we love the doctor the kids see, I figured I would boost her numbers and give her some good reviews. At the end, there are questions about how satisfied you were with the pharmacy, lab and radiology, if you went to those areas. Well, we do end every appointment with a stop in radiology to pick up any children we left in Sean's office, so I had to rank radiology service as excellent. I can't wait to see that reflected in Sean's next pay check. Oh wait... like all government funded jobs, performance in no way plays a role in salary.

Oh look, another month down... 3 years, 11 months.

1 comment:

Sean said...

3 years and 10 months if you count terminal leave! (assuming army lets me have it)