Update on Tiny Tyrant:
He insisted on bringing his bike inside this morning and I convinced him to at least take it to the back porch. He was very businesslike and rode it round and round the table, thankfully he didn't demand that I chase him like we do during "play squirt gun with me". I get so dizzy. When it came time to go pick up the girls from school he wanted to bring the bike in the van. I resisted but then gave in so we wouldn't be late. Never occurred to me that he had a bigger plan in mind, which was to get it out of the van and ride it up and down the sidewalk full of people while we waited for the girls to come out. I held firm which meant that instead of running into people with his bike, they merely had to listen to him cry for his bike for 10 minutes. I made the mistake of getting the bike out when we got home, of course HE had to get it out, then drag it back into the house and out to the porch. Apparently the P90X is working for him, freakishly strong. I should have given him a protein bar for dinner and now that I think about it, I don't think he had any dinner other than the baby food that he begged for. It's expensive but at least it's better for him than chocolate chips and goldfish, but it's still not really dinner. Disorganized night here.
Pet Peeve of the Day:
This is the strip you peel off the Netflix envelope when you mail a movie back. Someone is unable to put them in the trash, perhaps likes to flaunt his accomplishments and leaves it around for me to tidy up. Another movie off the queue, good job.
I'll try to be more cheerful tomorrow, but no promises. Sean is on call and is reluctant to leave the house. I should have planned a trip and taken advantage...
1 comment:
On the up side, you are saving a lot of money on a personal trainer
Post a Comment