Sunday, August 22, 2010

Tag Teaming

It rarely happens but Emily slept 10 hours straight last night. So of course Patrick was yelling for me around 1am and I released him from his room to keep him from waking her up. This week he has been doing this a lot, banging on his door until I open it and then sprinting to the couch and falling asleep immediately there. I just make sure all the doors are double locked and the gate is closed and figure he will be okay. I got this photo of him there the other morning when he continued to sleep after everyone was up and making noise. A rough night for him apparently. He kept his pajamas on though which is unusual.


Oh so last night not only did Patrick wake me up but so did Megan. She had a bad dream and I still don't know what she wanted me to do about it. She apparently noticed the prince sleeping on the couch and then took him back downstairs with her so then this morning when I couldn't find him at 6am, I found the 3 oldest sleeping in the same bed. Megan in the middle of course, surrounded by her wolf bait... I am pretty certain that we have not had a night where everyone has slept through in 8.5 years and Sean's phone does not help. I'm back on real caffeine though so that does help at least! We are cleaning the cesspool that is the basement today while Emily naps. Yes, I am allowing the girls to skip church since I can't handle all 4 by myself when one needs to be napping and is no longer fitting in her baby carrier. Just wait until they find out how often they will be going at school to make up for this, ha!

No comments: