My arms are very sore this morning which I thought was from carrying Emily too much, but that just didn't seem right. My left arm is freakishly strong now so I have no problem carrying her, so I knew it was from something else. Warming up for a quick game of Stair Ball this morning I realized that was what caused it. Apparently it is a workout for me too, the question is: how many cookies does that burn off?
Well, as it is the final official day of summer for the girls I am letting them do whatever they want today. Nothing can ruin my good mood! The girls got some new Polly Pockets courtesy of poker last night and Anna decided they needed to be broken in with a good old fashioned play bath. I had a hard time convincing Patrick that he could not join in because there was no room in the tub. 2 big girls and 78 Polly Pockets, that's a full tub. He stripped down and had his diaper half off in about 1.5 seconds so I had to quickly think of something to distract him. I had to agree to tennis on the porch and now I am all out of tricks. 10 hours until bedtime...
ps Sean, no napping during the witching hour tonight, it's going to be a rough one. "You might want to take a nap at work today. I always do." (name that show!)
1 comment:
Modern Family!
I laughed SO hard at that line.
Post a Comment