Now that the big girls are back in school I can get out for a walk every morning with the littles in the stroller. They usually do pretty well but today Patrick kept yelling at me about something and I just couldn't figure out what he was saying. He couldn't think of another way to explain it to me so he just kept saying it louder and louder. I finally understood... he was saying "faster". A few weeks ago he got a bloody nose during a stroller ride so I had to run home to clean him up, can only imagine what people passing us thought as he was a total mess. So now he wants me to run the entire time and after I figured out "faster" he then went on to yell, "run, Mommy, run" the rest of the time. I tried to explain what retired from running means and how if he and Emily wake me up no less than 8 times each night, then I can't possibly have the energy to run and push a very heavy stroller up and down hills. When I mentioned this to Sean he asked if I felt like I was on the Biggest Loser. Who needs to hire a trainer when you can just give birth to one?
Let the record show that after waking up at 4:30am and dashing to the couch to "sleep" and/or repeatedly come into my room and demand TV, the Tiny Tyrant is now taking a long nap on the couch. I'm thinking I need to call the sitter so we can go out tonight and let her put him to bed...
2 comments:
Yes, call the sitter! I think Patrick needs a coach/trainer.
um, hilarious!
Post a Comment