Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Sunday, January 23, 2011
15 hours per gallon
It turns out that if you use a really small brush a gallon of paint will last 15 hours. Ah, a hearth room full of trim work, good times. I had to update the paint color in here to go with the new furniture and it was no small task. I started out working in the evenings when Sean could corral children but towards the end I was desperate and forced Patrick to watch lots and lots of TV while Emily napped or hung out in her high chair. I enjoyed listening to the same episodes of his favorite shows over and over and over again. Patrick also repeatedly offered up the sage advice that I should be careful on the ladder. Thank God for paint fumes. I will post photos when the furniture arrives which will hopefully be Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment