Emily, like all her siblings, much prefers to play with kitchen items over actual toys. This is the kid dish drawer and she likes to climb in, after emptying half of it naturally. Dishes always all over the floor, delightful. The empty spot above it is now filled with the fixed microwave so the children can eat again and I can warm up my tea repeatedly.
2 comments:
Do you ever drink Aveda tea? Have I told you how much I love it, even though I hate tea in general?? It's caffiene-free, but the best tasting stuff I've tasted.
Oh, and your baby is cute too!! :)
Aveda tea has some natural sweetness to it, so a good stepping stone to regular tea... come on Carrie, it's good for you! Kind of like stepping down from the sweeter wines to the drier ones. Hmm, speaking of, I think it's about that time of night...
Post a Comment