Last night around 4am Patrick came in my room and asked if he could have a banana. Ah, whatever buddy, just leave me alone, eat whatever you want. So then when I got up in the morning I came down to find this mess. He apparently changed his mind and tried to have some cereal and then tried to clean up the mess. I asked him if he had a banana and he says that he did but I have yet to find the evidence. We aren't sure if he then stayed awake from that point on because he was really dragging today and almost fell asleep in church. That was the best behavior we've ever had from him during mass!
Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Midnight snack
Last night around 4am Patrick came in my room and asked if he could have a banana. Ah, whatever buddy, just leave me alone, eat whatever you want. So then when I got up in the morning I came down to find this mess. He apparently changed his mind and tried to have some cereal and then tried to clean up the mess. I asked him if he had a banana and he says that he did but I have yet to find the evidence. We aren't sure if he then stayed awake from that point on because he was really dragging today and almost fell asleep in church. That was the best behavior we've ever had from him during mass!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm impressed that he tried to clean up.
He is my neat freak and gets mad when I try to sweep for him, even though he doesn't do a good enough job. I have to do it when he isn't around.
Post a Comment