Monday, January 3, 2011

Interior Design Tip

Always have a table near every seating area to set down your drink.





(These chairs are a temporary compromise until the new furniture arrives. Now the living room is half empty. I thought I might lose my mind if I didn't have a place to sit in the hearth room any longer though. And I most certainly was going to lose my mind if I didn't have a glass of wine that night.)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love! It reminds me of the folding computer table that's been sitting next to our "love seat" for over a year. Andrew's gotta have a place for his sippy cup and dry cereal in the morning or all hell breaks loose. I'd replace it but they also like to turn it upside down and use it as a car so there would be trouble if I got rid of it.

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

Ha! I didn't notice the high chair until my third glance!