Wednesday, January 26, 2011

House Research


I found some old photos of our house online and can't believe how different it looks. They also have the updated photos and you can see Patrick standing in a doorway. I knew the guy was taking pictures but didn't expect to see us in them. Not sure if I think this is cute or disturbing. Anyway, I don't think we will be going back to the ivy look although that would take care of having to wash the windows...

6 comments:

H said...

Love the new blog format!

Ha! My word verification is "unmock".

H said...

Why would I want to "unmock" anything???

julie said...

I could never unmock something. Life would not be worth living.

Marjie said...

where online? is it about the architecture?

julie said...

It's on the tax appraiser website.

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

Looks kind of spooky with all that ivy. I think I'd keep it trimmed back too.