Monday, January 3, 2011

Concerning?

I feel that Patrick's new talent would be more socially acceptable in Texas.... he has started taking church songs and changing the lyrics to be about guns. Go shoot it on the mountain, over the hills and everywhere! Just that one line, over and over and over. So charming. I did cave in and tell Santa to put the gun back on the sleigh after Patrick was "good" in church on Christmas eve. A veteran mom told me it was normal to put the gun to his baby sister's head while I was holding her, so I relaxed a little. I am more vigilant about monitoring gun use now, plus he is down to one bullet, this won't last long.

1 comment:

Chris Lenko Dunn said...

Jamie's talent mirrors Patrick. Except she uses poop or fart instead of gun. At least gun is acceptable in Texas. I don't know a state where it would be deemed appropriate to sing: "Jingle Poop, Jingle Poop, Jingle all the way. Oh what fun it is to fart in a one-horse open sleigh."