Lack of a sitter has compelled me to order some food online since we aren't getting out for date night and trips to the grocery store with children in tow is not very productive. The children will hate it no doubt but they can just eat bread and butter. I also made some of the croissants that Caroline sent to us from Williams Sonoma and when Anna got up this morning she asked what smelled horrible. Guess I have to eat two.
ps the UPS woman must be hating us. She carried that big box all the way up the driveway in the dark the other night.
2 comments:
By the way, these were fantastic and I won't need to eat the rest of the weekend... but I'm sure I will.
I was just going to comment to ask you how it turned out. Glad to hear it was yummy.
Post a Comment