Poor Megan and her January birthday. So overlooked and never any good presents left to get her after Christmas chaos. I didn't want to cancel her dinner out on her actual birthday so we picked up her best friend and just us girls went out in the snow last Monday. Sean got her some mini cake (no more sweets in this house, please) and we remembered to sing to her on Tuesday and I booked her a party for later in the month because I am slacker mom. I mean, I wanted to keep the fun coming! So it is fitting that I am just now getting around to posting the photos from these events.
In other news, we parked in the garage yesterday for the first time since Monday. And the weather channel says an ice storm is coming tonight, yippee! I bought an enormous bag of ice melt, so it is ON. I am not giving up and buying a new car, this is the year for travel (and not by van!).
No comments:
Post a Comment