Is it wrong to order sandals on January 1st when you are apparently the only one not going on a tropical vacation anytime soon? What is with all the catalogs showcasing their resort wear? Why must they taunt those with school age children and no babysitters who can last more than 3 hours? I am going to go sit by the fire and remind myself that my feet are in no shape for sandals...
3 comments:
I went into Gap Kids yesterday and their beautiful array of spring clothing made me want to pack the children in the car and head south to a beach. Soooo cute.
Buy the cute stuff now because by the time it is warm enough to wear it they are sold out- and gearing up for back to school clothes. I did order some sandals, using the excuse that they might sell out. I resisted the bathing suit.
Use the winter as prep time for your feet, get a pedicure.
Post a Comment