Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Back to Reality

Emily is pulling on her ear and fussy, Patrick refused to stay at school today. I have so much laundry to fold that it's frightening. How is there still clothes left in the closets? The rain is picking up so I guess I am not that sad to skip picking Patrick up at school after lunch. The girls can come find me in the car when they get out. I am making them more independent? And I love my heated seats and xm radio. There is a BBC radio 1 station that I could just listen to all day. Who cares what they talk about between songs, just love the accent. Like Jude Law is sitting next to me. What was that about back to reality?

Here is a photo for my Dad... how many turkeys are here? At first I thought there were about 5 and then it was like an invasion... this doesn't even show half of them. Total was closer to 50. Delicious.

1 comment:

Marjie said...

Don't worry Patrick Grandpa Paul has the shotguns ready. Keep feeding "em" only five weeks and we will eatin turkey dinner.In the meantime please be good for mom and dad. Grandpa Paul