Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ellie and crew







Some shots for Grandma Marjie. Ellie was the star this weekend for sure, although I did manage a few shots of Miss Julia and a hilarious group shot. Yes, Patrick wore his tiger pajamas all day today and then put his Superman costume (or as Seinfeld calls it, Superman's pajamas) on over it. Super attractive.

5 comments:

H said...

Great pictures! I love the group shot. It looks like Patrick had to pick a team. He look very proud of his choice too. Very cute kids...enjoy your visit!

Marjie said...

I love the pictures, thank you. I am going to pump you all for more stories though, What darling children you all have!

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

The group picture is hilarious! It's like the three on the right are scared. Did the four on the left have cooties? Or did Ellie have a code brown?

VAMOM said...

Beautiful children!!!! Great pics and i absolutely remember Sean in almost the same outfit at exactly Patrick's age. I think that phase lasted a good two years!

Andrea said...

You take the best pictures.