When it was 70 the other day and I was thinking about planting flowers, part of me was so sad that winter was over. Oh, how I love snow and freezing temps and lying with sarcasm. If we have a snow day tomorrow, God help us all. The girls will sob with joy that they have more time for dear, dear iCarly. Even with the time change they are plotting to wake up even earlier tomorrow to squeeze in an episode before school. This is the equivalent to getting up at 5:15am just to watch one episode. I doubt it will happen or if it does, I will probably be unaware of it until I've had a pot of tea. This has been a horrible and extra long week and I am ready for a new start.
The good news last week was that Caroline and Andy had their baby, Sienna Noelle, on Thursday! I hadn't posted anything earlier because I was hoping to have a picture to share, hint, hint. When our other niece was born a few weeks ago, Ryan had pictures posted on facebook very early on. Just saying Andy, maybe it is time to cave in and sign up for the addiction. Everybody's doing it. Sean even does a status update once a year at the start of football season. Maybe he will say something about the basketball team being a #2 seed! I'm thinking upset in the first round, if anyone needs help filling out their bracket...
No comments:
Post a Comment