Friday, March 4, 2011

Denial and Tyrants

I know, sounds like Libya, but that also sums up my week. I think I am indeed sick but am holding out hope that it's just allergies and another day of my meds will clear it up. I just don't want to be wiping my nose all night at the Mardi Gras ball, gets tricky with the mask. As for the tyrants, the sick littles have been incredibly demanding all week. No idea what Emily wants most the time, so she ends up being held all day just to keep the screaming down. Patrick knows what he wants but will only point to it and get angry when I can't figure it out. In the middle of the night even he doesn't know what he wants but I know that I want to keep him from waking up the rest of the family. In summary, it has been an exhausting week. I should go to bed now so I can rally for tomorrow. Sean has had an even longer week though and he is just now getting up from a nap. Tag team!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Bummer. Hope you're feeling better tomorrow. There's no good time to get sick when you're a mom but it does always seem to strike when there's something fun planned.

Can't wait to see pictures!

Andrea said...

I hope you have fun and are feeling better. Post some pictures!

julie said...

I will post photos, no worries. My hair is so fancy that Emily was frightened. I just had to throw Patrick in the car in just his undies so we could pick up Megan from girl scouts... most definitely ready for a night out!