Sunday, March 27, 2011

Eight is Enough


Actually, seven is enough, especially when they are all 9 and under. Andrea and I never overlapped pregnancies so in theory these 7 kids could all be siblings. Oh the horror. Oh the dishes. Oh the laundry. The boys had a great time together with their Buzz Lightyear obsessions and the girls fought over holding new baby Ellie. Andrea and I haven't seen each other in 2.5 years but thankfully we talk all the time on the phone so it's not like we had to use this visit to catch up. Ha ha, who has time for adult conversation when you are running a short order restaurant and juggling babies? Sean had two very rare day shifts and since this visit was planned at the last minute I know he wasn't faking them. They have been written on the calendar for weeks now. Kudos to Ryan for not running away to the man cave. And kudos to all the adults as none of the children ran away either! Ah, door chimes, how we love thee.

3 comments:

H said...

Could not imagine that chaos on a daily basis! Cousin fun though is a good thing. Enjoy your sister...I'm jealous!

Marjie said...

Love the pic, Anna has teeth again!

Ryan said...

Running away was an option?