Today is Anna barf festival so I did not get any shots of her. Megan enjoyed lunch out with just me and then she got a long overdue haircut. Patrick also got his cut but I'm afraid to trim up Emily and have her look like a boy. It has been a random week with nothing going as planned. I tried to give up laundry and dishes for Lent, but somehow I am doing double it seems. I hate the hearth room now, it's like my own personal coal mine. Nothing but work... cooking, cleaning, sweeping, clutter management, butt wiping (Patrick's bathroom is right there), and bread detail. Sometimes there are a few fleeting moments in the morning when it is still clean and it is quiet. And then Patrick arrives on the scene... and The Cat and the Hat. To the thingamajigger!
Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Friday, March 11, 2011
Healthy Ones
Today is Anna barf festival so I did not get any shots of her. Megan enjoyed lunch out with just me and then she got a long overdue haircut. Patrick also got his cut but I'm afraid to trim up Emily and have her look like a boy. It has been a random week with nothing going as planned. I tried to give up laundry and dishes for Lent, but somehow I am doing double it seems. I hate the hearth room now, it's like my own personal coal mine. Nothing but work... cooking, cleaning, sweeping, clutter management, butt wiping (Patrick's bathroom is right there), and bread detail. Sometimes there are a few fleeting moments in the morning when it is still clean and it is quiet. And then Patrick arrives on the scene... and The Cat and the Hat. To the thingamajigger!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Julie so hilarious....your personal coal mine. Absolutely describes mothers' work in a house full of kids.
The pictures are precious...Emily is so adorable and such a little girl now...no more baby. Megan is beautiful...love the hair.
Post a Comment