Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Booked
Yes, I did it, booked my ticket to go see Belgium Heather! 4 days in Paris, a few days at her chateau (for real) in Belgium... a slight upgrade over our previous trips together: Portland, Seattle, and let's not forget a brief overlap at Disney. Also a slight upgrade over my previous international travel experiences... taking the shortcut from Detroit to Buffalo and a day trip to Tijuana! Clearly, this is long overdue and quite unlike me. I haven't left Manhattan proper since early December, people, unless you count that one trip out to Ft Riley a few weeks ago. I get very anxious when I leave the children for any sort of travel and I just figured out that it's not going to go away for a long, long time so I just need to get over it. I could pay a therapist to help me through this but I'd rather take that money to Paris for some retail therapy. Can I get a shopping high five? (thanks Heather!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Can't wait!!! Didn't we used to joke about doing a girls' weekend in Paris? And I will help you shop...I am very supportive of retail therapy...crepe and wine therapy too.
My passport arrived yesterday too, only took 3 weeks!
Excellent
Excellent news about the passport!
Post a Comment