Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Coal Mine Update
I managed to find a breakfast that all 4 children will eat. Anna has the most sensitive palate and refuses to eat pancakes, french toast, muffins, eggs and no longer likes the butter I use so the standard bread and butter is no longer an option. She will however eat homemade waffles that require a lot of time and oil. And I have to make an A with whipped cream. I made a circle this morning and paid the price. Never mind, I just found Emily's waffle on the floor, guess she no longer approves. I may need to upgrade from the green tea if I am going to survive this shift. You will notice that the person from whom the pickiness originates is never around for breakfast duty. Good luck when I'm in Paris...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Okay, I should point out once again that Sean is working tons which is why I am crabby and he is sleeping a lot during the day.
Paris? You are going to Paris? This year? Excellent idea!
Yes, I am not thinking much about it because I am paranoid about leaving the children behind, but I am going to Paris in May to see Heather. Never a good time to go but I figure if I was to get really sick for a week that somehow they would manage without me, so why not manage without me while I'm in Paris! Food! Wine! Shopping! Culture (whatever that is)!
Great decision, you deserve a rest, they will be fine.
Post a Comment