Then the kids found this cement thing in a tree stump and thought it was the funniest thing ever. Not sure what it says exactly other than "Julie loves"... is it Dumb David? That's what the kids think. Clearly it should say George Clooney. Err, I mean, Sean.
Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Vintage Park
We checked out a new park this week which was empty and rather close to us, although I suppose it may have only been empty because it was no longer 80 degrees out. Don't let Patrick's shirt fool you, I was in a winter coat. The scary old teeter-totters were quite a hit and when we came back the next day I had to be Patrick's partner on it. He is pretty solid but still, only 3 years old so the balance was a bit off. To get him to the ground I had to jump up. Are you getting a visual? I assure you, it's even worse than that. Thankfully the park was also empty the second time we went, so no one taped that to put on youtube. My legs are still sore because of course he wouldn't let me stop. Just look at this face.

Then the kids found this cement thing in a tree stump and thought it was the funniest thing ever. Not sure what it says exactly other than "Julie loves"... is it Dumb David? That's what the kids think. Clearly it should say George Clooney. Err, I mean, Sean.
Then the kids found this cement thing in a tree stump and thought it was the funniest thing ever. Not sure what it says exactly other than "Julie loves"... is it Dumb David? That's what the kids think. Clearly it should say George Clooney. Err, I mean, Sean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment