Friday, March 25, 2011

Beyond Comprehension



As Gloria on Modern Family said, "Jay, you make good money, why aren't ALL your underwear good?" Well, sometimes I am just too cheap to buy new shoes for a child who outgrows them constantly. She also crawled much longer than I thought she would, only recently switching to half walk, half crawl. Well, thanks to a dear friend who is ready to unload her stash of girl clothes and shoes, Emily is one happy girl. She can't believe the selection she has to choose from! Sparkly and pink are the favorite right now and she took them to bed with her the first night.

2 comments:

Heather said...

While we were all trapped in our houses this winter, Emily became a big girl! So cute!

julie said...

I know, this has been the longest winter of cocooning... cannot wait to see everyone at the park, especially the children burning off energy while we have real conversations! After this next round of snow we need a playdate at my house too so the kids can play outside.