Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Saturday, May 19, 2012
Another beautiful morning
Perfect weather and I can't get out to run. Deployment sucks. Really can't leave the kids alone for any length of time, they get into so much trouble. I did just reorder Megan's glasses over the phone at least. I lost them at City Park, argh. The saleslady at the fancy Walmart vision center said that usually you have to come pay for them before they place the order but I mentioned that it would be a huge pain to bring all the kids in just for that, so she did it. Perhaps there was a note on Megan's file about how the littles kept getting into everything last time... Now to see if my firm voice mail to the country club billing department works. I told them that they would prefer if I didn't come in person to resolve the DOUBLE automatic withdrawals problem because I would have the children with me. Oh the threat of the Keenan children....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment