And then don't you just love their ability to sit in the mess and not be bothered by it? I hate that I am the only one in the house bothered by the clutter and mess.
My second "prove you're not a robot" word is talorie. I think that's a subtle jab at me for having the last of your brownies for breakfast.
If we got a dog then the kids would really win as they beg for one just as much as they beg for popcorn. I do not have time for another thing to take care of!
You knew the dog suggestion was coming right? Think of how many toys they would eat! Could you borrow one for a few weeks? Is Megan old enough to vacuum? If she is and you make her clean it up then she might not let it happen again.
I'll loan you Roxie. Then she can come over and eat the popcorn. She will throw it up and you can make the girls clean that up. It won't solve your popcorn problem but they might not want a dog anymore.
Whoa! That's a mess. I will make sure to never mention this post so my kids don't hear the term "popcorn fights" I need to lay off my grousing about our popcorn messes as your's are way more impressive.
Whoa! That's a mess. I will make sure to never mention this post so my kids don't hear the term "popcorn fights" I need to lay off my grousing about our popcorn messes as your's are way more impressive.
10 comments:
And then don't you just love their ability to sit in the mess and not be bothered by it? I hate that I am the only one in the house bothered by the clutter and mess.
My second "prove you're not a robot" word is talorie. I think that's a subtle jab at me for having the last of your brownies for breakfast.
think you need a dog, would work better than any vacuum I think and no work involved in cleanup!
If we got a dog then the kids would really win as they beg for one just as much as they beg for popcorn. I do not have time for another thing to take care of!
Yup. That's what popcorn looks like at our house. It keep mine quiet long enough that I usually make that sacrifice.
Dogs are a lot of work but can be a great friend. Remember when Sally would lick the milk up off the carpet, a dog beyond price
You knew the dog suggestion was coming right? Think of how many toys they would eat! Could you borrow one for a few weeks? Is Megan old enough to vacuum? If she is and you make her clean it up then she might not let it happen again.
I'll loan you Roxie. Then she can come over and eat the popcorn. She will throw it up and you can make the girls clean that up. It won't solve your popcorn problem but they might not want a dog anymore.
Heather gets the win for the comment section.
Whoa! That's a mess. I will make sure to never mention this post so my kids don't hear the term "popcorn fights" I need to lay off my grousing about our popcorn messes as your's are way more impressive.
Whoa! That's a mess. I will make sure to never mention this post so my kids don't hear the term "popcorn fights" I need to lay off my grousing about our popcorn messes as your's are way more impressive.
Post a Comment