Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cinco de Mayo!

Perfect day to watch nonstop Dora and make tacos for dinner.  This wasn't actually planned, just happened to be the only food I had left and I was not motivated enough to go get takeout (for myself at least).  I am finding that it's just too much work to go out and get good food and I'm not really in the mood to eat anyway.  Deployment diet.

I did let the kids go out and play with the hose for a while just so I could turn off the TV and it turned into making a mud hole in the little area that has dead grass and is waiting for mulch.  I was fine with that, figured they needed baths anyway.  So Megan got her shower and then Anna went in for hers and the littles were sitting on the steps, drying off while they waited for their baths.  I started dinner and a few minutes later I found them naked in the mud hole, running around filthy.  They can strip down pretty fast apparently.  I hope the neighbors didn't see although I'm sure they couldn't help but hear my yelling.  Everyone is all clean now and we are within an hour of bedtime if I'm lucky...  Here are some "during" shots, before the real trouble.




1 comment:

Marjie said...

Love the pics, nothing like water play and mud.