Sunday, May 20, 2012

Where's Emily?

On weekends I let the girls stay up later than me, watching movies, so then at some point in the night I will get up and turn off 27 lights that were left on.  So last night I went down to the basement and turned off the movie screen that Anna fell asleep in front of, then I went upstairs to check on the rest of the kids.  Emily had started out sleeping in Patrick's bed, then he wanted her to sleep on his floor so there was a pile of blankets there.  However, there was no Emily in his room.  I figured she went back to her own bed then so when I turned off the lights in that room I was puzzled that she wasn't there either, not even tucked in with Megan as happens frequently.  I was getting a little concerned, went to check the couch in the hearth room, no luck.  Finally I went back down to the basement and there she was, in her "cozy" chair as she calls it.  She slept until 9am so she must have been up pretty late with Anna.  Very crabby today, I keep hoping she will accidentally take a nap so she won't be a monster at another graduation open house tonight.  I'm sure she is expecting candy there...


No comments: