Saturday, May 26, 2012

Father's Day

I just got a great coupon in the mail for Tommy Bahama, geared towards Father's Day of course.  I am lacking greatly in the clothes department so I was thinking that I could use it for myself.  And then it occurred to me that I obviously deserve a Father's Day gift this year since I am doing it all right now, so shop away!  Now to find someone to babysit so I can go golfing...

Patrick now asks on a daily basis if Daddy is coming home tomorrow.  He has no concept of time, nothing works.  He also doesn't understand after SUMMER, not after the first DAY of summer.  I do think the time is passing faster now, at least until we are all tired of the pool.   And I have yet to order a drink at the pool so don't go taking bets on how many summer beers I have had.  I must be able to yank them out of the pool and drive them home at any moment.

No comments: