Sunday, June 17, 2012

Anna diving



Anna somehow taught herself to dive off the diving board.  This is so far outside my range of talents (do I have any?) that I certainly can't claim any credit.  I didn't even take the video, Heather did, thanks!  It was too big to email to Sean so this is really why I'm posting here.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Go Anna!

Paul said...

Impressive, who's next?

julie said...

Megan taught herself too, I just didn't get video of it. Anna did learn first which annoyed Megan. I explained to her that she still learned before me!

Katie said...

I thought you knew how to dive?

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

Nice!!

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

p.s. You don't have to make excuses to post videos of your kids accomplishments. We know you aren't really BRAGGING. :) Go Anna! Next, I'd like a video of Patrick climbing the walls please.