Patrick just asked me if I was wearing "home clothes". It's one of my new outfits that I got yesterday and it's casual enough to wear around the house but apparently it's a big step up from what I normally wear because Patrick is wanting to know if I'm going someplace. Megan even complimented me on my shirt. Hmm, perhaps I should have gone shopping with a friend to help me sooner?
Oh well, at least I look good now when I'm folding laundry. I have discovered that Patrick is wearing a swimsuit that is size 12-18 months. I thought it looked a little snug. I had to move Anna up to the same size as Megan in a lot of clothes too and I divide up their clothes based on color. So now Megan knows if Anna is stealing her stuff because she forgot to get her stuff washed. After the trip this summer we are reinstating them doing their own laundry because I am over it. Lots of new rules when we get back so I can stay sane those remaining weeks until Sean gets home. We still can't find Megan's missing shoes. So much for the lockers solving that never ending battle of the kids leaving their crap all over the house...
1 comment:
At least he doesn't know the term 'Day Pajamas'.
Also, it is gotten difficult to pass your captcha test, this is causing me to comment less. You have my silent support still. :)
Post a Comment