I have suspected there was a link for a while now but after this weekend I'm pretty sure that having regular iced tea instead of green iced tea makes me crazy. Excessive caffeine perhaps? I decided to clean up Sean's office and paint it and swap out bedding and organize his boxes of stuff and display things in a better manner and rearrange furniture and get extra stuff out of there and and and.... And I'm not going to post photos because it's so boring and everyone will think it's the before shots. Yes, I want a nice white beach house so that's the style I went with and it looks pretty crappy. I may have to redo it before Sean gets home. First I need to find a bigger ladder and paint the trim up high and oh yes, the ceiling. That's how crazy I am.
In addition to doing unnecessary projects, black tea also makes me very impatient and emotional, which isn't good with four fighting children. Three more months seems unbearable on those days. So today I am back on green tea and everything is calm for the moment. The house is trashed as usual but at least I'm not screaming about it. After we got home at 8:30pm last night from Patrick's soccer I about lost my mind when Anna thought we were headed to the pool next, Emily asked me to make her cheesy eggs for breakfast, and Patrick demanded three pieces of peanut butter toast. Clearly they have no concept of time, which also explains why they think Sean is coming home tomorrow. Three months or one day, all the same. They also don't eat the actual meals I make them, hence the excessive snacking. All this combined with my crazy black tea days is not pretty. I did finally fix Patrick's shade so I'm hoping he will stop getting up with the sun at 6:30am. He is beyond tired and crabby these days... and I'm definitely not giving him any caffeine to perk up!
2 comments:
now I have to see a picture, please.
Same here. Picture, please. If it makes you feel better I don't drink tea and I didn't make coffee this morning because Kevin was fasting for a physical. I ended up just as crazy and cried three times before 10am. A cafe mocha on the treadmill at the gym with a trashy book cleared things right up. Caffeine can be a curse and a blessing.
Post a Comment