Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Emily hates sleeping alone

Whenever Megan has a sleepover or sleeps in the basement Emily will wake up in the middle of the night and come crying into my room.  So tonight I just put her in my bed to start.  This photo was from the other morning.  At least she sleeps in when she's in my bed.  It's "comfy" as she says.  I don't mind except for the kicking and her stinky blanket which I need to destroy.  Maybe after the deployment.  She really looks like Sean here I think.

2 comments:

Katie said...

so cute! washers have been to know to be hungry and eat things.

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

Awww. I love sleeping kids. Avery's blanket is frequently stinky too. I love it when I get to steal it and wash it on "rapid wash". God bless 30 minutes wash settings, as that's the longest she lets it out of her sight!