If so, Patrick may have been tricked into having a vegetable. Once again, peas thrown away. I try and I try and he even includes them in his list of foods that he wants for dinner, but he is just teasing me I guess. He is jumping around in his underwear yelling "let's rock this planet". I sure hope he is imitating something he saw on TV. Emily is in her diaper and too small sandals that she pulled out of the bag of hand-me downs. We are a class act.
Oh and here's a tip: girl's shoes size 5 is equal to women's size 7 or 7.5. So for the past year when we have been scrambling to find decent shoes for Megan to wear for the events I never think of when I am shoe shopping, namely school programs or church or out to dinner, she could have just worn a pair of mine. Even worse, when she lost her gym shoes with a day of basketball camp left, she ended up cramming her feet into her shoes from last year. I'm sure there was some hobbling around. We later found her shoes in the scavenger lock box, thanks to Patrick. Ah, the poor first child, the guinea pig...
2 comments:
Having fun with the girls! We stopped at Panera's for lunch to see what they like on the menu there. Someone is ordering Panera's for the bridal lunch after hair and make up Friday and wanted our order. Megan is ordering the chicken noodle soup. Anna didn't care for the tiny pieces of carrot and celery in the soup so she decided she would order a fudge brownie, wild berry smoothie and bread to dip in Megan's soup.
I need to write down the things she says!
Have Patrick eat the peas frozen, then they might be a treat.
Post a Comment