http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5coYxY-NUA&feature=youtu.be
Okay, it's too complicated to embed someone else's video into my blog so you can just click the link to go to Kevin Keenan's youtube page if you are so inclined. I'm not sure who took the video since clearly Kevin is getting down in the video, as are the rest of the Keenans and the entire Naval Academy. And yes, Megan learned it too, she danced the night away apparently and I have another video to prove it. Anyway, this is The Box, a dance that Andy introduced to the Keenans who then fully embraced it. Maybe one of these years Sean and I will make it to a wedding and see it ourselves. Maybe, just maybe, the kids are finally getting to an age where travel isn't 100% painful. Ha ha, I can't wait to read this next week after I finally make it to Virginia.
No comments:
Post a Comment