I thought I'd review the steps I have taken to become more artsy in my photography skills.
1. Wear Black. Okay, I have some work-out capris, a bathing suit, some high heel boots and a wool pea coat.... check.
2. Wear a Beret. All right, this one is easy... go take Sean's out of his car, rip off the patch thingy. OH, no, that would mean I'd have to sew it back on, impossible. I will just keep it on and take "majorly" artsy photos. (har har)
3. Smoke. What the heck, cigarettes cost how much??? Blank stares from cashier when I ask to buy just one. How do poor people afford these?? AND lottery tickets. Baffling. I guess I will just wear black outfit to a bar so it smells smokey.
4. Phew, I am tired. Will get the camera out tomorrow.
1 comment:
You should also speak in a foreign accent. Doesn't matter what kind, just talk funny.
Pig latin might even work.
Post a Comment