Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Turn Head
Again, photo software would be awesome, too bad the Easter Bunny didn't pick up on that hint. I guess I will just order it with the new computer I think I need. haha!! Oh yeah, the photo is from Easter, hence the poofy pink dresses.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Julie, It won't help too much for the resolution and picture clarity, but you can use Microsoft Paint to turn these sideways pictures right-side up.
Just open the picture in paint, and under the Image menu, select "Flip/Rotate", do what you need to do, and save the photo.
(Andrea wasn't logged in, I dont know her username, so this will be marked anonymous.)
2 comments:
Julie,
It won't help too much for the resolution and picture clarity, but you can use Microsoft Paint to turn these sideways pictures right-side up.
Just open the picture in paint, and under the Image menu, select "Flip/Rotate", do what you need to do, and save the photo.
(Andrea wasn't logged in, I dont know her username, so this will be marked anonymous.)
Ryan
Also, sometimes I just right click on the photo and a menu comes up that says rotate. That is just in my picture file.
Post a Comment