Anyone who has seen me in person in the last two years (minus the big pregnancy months) know which jeans are my favorite because I literally wore them every day until I got such a big hole in the knee that they no longer qualified as "fancy jeans". It was too cold to wear them in recent months too so I've been on the hunt to find them again. I found a pair that sort of looked like them on Nordstroms.com and couldn't believe when I read the description and it mentioned "a small hole at the knee for that worn in look". Yeah, I don't need mine pre-ripped, thanks. I can apparently handle that myself. Oh well, it will be too hot for jeans here soon enough and I can start the quest again in the fall.
In the meantime I am eyeing some orange sneakers by Keen. I feel that only my mom and Lesley would approve of this. My girls are voting for pink, but alas, that is not an option. I did however find them shoes at Target for Easter so all is well. I also put together their lame Easter baskets and continued on with the tradition of sampling the candy while hiding in my closet. I trust I am not alone in this.
4 comments:
Get the orange shoes, you will feel happy in them. Then find an orange tee. You look good in orange. A spring theme. Go with it. The last few years I went from red as my fav to orange and yellow. ??? I have some bright yellow clogs, my happy feet.
I'm game- played tag, hope you are better informed of the secret life I lead...
I like the orange theme your mom is promoting. I love that Anna loves orange (and yellow)..it takes a very independent personality to choose something besides pink when you are 4!
I think orange is great!
Go for it!
Of course, red is my favorite...
but orange is worthy.
I missed your blogs last week, I love using it as a message board with everyone else, who needs their own blog when I can use yours?
Post a Comment