Here are some test shots with the new camera. Nothing exciting and I still have way more to learn, like how to use the new lens that everyone else raves about. It hates me and did not respond to profanity. Double click on an image if you want to see fly-away hairs and other such details.
3 comments:
I think we have come along way, I don't have to head tilt.
Cute photos of my darling grand kids. Love them. And Sean looks very handsome.
Read in an interview by a photographer that you should practice just shooting pics without looking through the view finder. Just point and shoot. Tried it, like it. He has a point.
Sean hates all photos of himself, this one is no exception. I need to work on composition next, then photoshop so I can make the girls look like they have clean hair.
Post a Comment