Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Double Duh

So all winter long I have been staring at a big blotch on our main window in the living room, you know, the one everyone walks over to and looks out. So yes, I'm sure everyone has noticed this dirty window. I've just been waiting for warmer weather to get out the power washer thing and do all the windows. Well, after many months it just now occurs to me that I can open the window right next to it and scrub that spot off, voila, genius.

So I go to do that today and discover that the blotch is on the INSIDE of the window. Yep, looks like a yogurt drink gone wild there. I have spent countless hours being annoyed by this, yet never figured out that I could have gotten rid of it in about 5 seconds. Life with kids is fun!

No comments: