Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Call Girl Shoes?

I am on the hunt for some shoes to go with the girls' Easter dresses and found what I initially thought were some cute ones. They called them Cinderella slippers I think, clear plastic with a little bling and a little heel. Would have looked cute with their poofy Easter dresses. Then I remembered who I was dealing with here... the girls tend to latch on to favorite items and wear them nonstop. I started imagining where these shoes would get worn if they ended up being favorites. With jeans? For that Texas look. With shorts? For that hooker look. With bathing suits? For that pageant look. Yeah, I will keep searching for shoes. Feel free to send suggestions (and coupon codes!).

4 comments:

Marjie said...

How about pink ballet slippers?

julie said...

the ones I found don't have a sturdy enough bottom for use outside.

Katie said...

you've been tagged - go read my blog - and remember jelly sandasls? maybe check out payless?

Marjie said...

Can you find ballet style flats? I haven,t looked at little girl shoes lately. Except beach shoes. I guess Mary Jane's look good with all little girl shoes. A classic