Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Grandma Marjie Sweater



Megan thinks the specks of pink make it a girl sweater but Patrick doesn't mind. I need to get some photo editing software to reduce the resolution on these photos so they show up clearer on here. Sean is beginning to realize that photography is in no way a cheap hobby. Well, neither is video gaming...

7 comments:

VAMOM said...

couldn't stand seeing little sweet patrick sitting there with "0" comments! He is such an angel! Glad at least one of his Grandmother's can knit! Beautiful!

Andrea said...

Girly sweater-builds character. He is so cute. Loved the pictures you sent to e-mail today.

Anonymous said...

Great shot!So adorable!
Again, jealous of the whole photography thing...you'll to let me in on what camera you got- takes professional shots! I never can get the lighting just right...

Thompsons said...

What a great picture! Love the blue paint, blue eyes, blue sweater.....what a cutie!

Marjie said...

It is not a girly sweater. It also has flecks of green in it! I didn't even put the ties on it. It has manly snaps.

Stephanie said...

It is a baby boy yarn, I am familiar with it.
He's so cute! And what a handsome sweater.

julie said...

I am saving all Grandma Marjie sweaters of course so other grandkids can wear them too. This one isn't that girly at all and is good for chewing!