As some of you have figured out, I am obsessed with home design and love to pour over glossy magazines filled with pictures of homes without toys and clutter. Well, it all started with my friend Mark in college who was kind enough to explain the projects he worked on in the architecture program. A true Southern gentleman, he was also the most popular SYR (dorm dance) date on campus and I have some photos of us together and for some reason I am wearing gold disco pants UNDER my dress that I think my old roommates can explain...
Anyway, check this link for a house Mark just managed and helped design. It will be on the cover of the April issue of Architectural Digest. I am not often sincere in this blog, but in this case I truly could not be happier for him. He would disappear for weeks when working on projects in college and it is wonderful to see that it paid off. Unfortunately this means that I can no longer afford for him to design me a house though...
http://www.ramsa.com/project.aspx?id=236
(okay, I tried to do insert link and nothing shows up so I just put the link in but you will have to cut and paste-- help!)
No comments:
Post a Comment