Yes, all 5 of us slept from 11pm to 7am last night. I don't recall if this has ever happened before, not even when there were 4 of us. Or 3 of us. Sean was on Army call and apparently it was too cold for people to go to the ER for their back pain (that has been going on for a month), so they didn't call. Moonlighting didn't call either, as that happens if it gets really busy too. No nightmares, no water requests, no barf clean up required by the girls and Patrick went 8 hours without a snack. Then we got up at 7am, had time to make pancakes, didn't have to Richard Simmons them out the door either, plenty of time. I'm sure this will continue every night from here on out. Wait, what's that? Time change this weekend? ARGH!!!!!
In other news the camera has arrived, let the new obsession begin.
4 comments:
Soo excited about seing your photo debut, its funny you say that about sleeping b/c same thing at our casa, I don't recall sleeping thru the nite, seriously in years it seems.
I've been dreading the time change. Julia and Charlie will still wake up way too early and will now probably go to bed after me!
It's always fun convincing the girls to go to bed while it's still light out. There will be some trickery involved.
Not trickery...money.
Post a Comment