Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Car

Patrick keeps asking me when Easter is coming and I just say, "soon" because he doesn't understand days of the week or time in general. Well, he just asked me what kind of car Easter drives because he is watching out the window for it. Yes, Easter drives a car full of presents no doubt, just like Santa has a sleigh. I am beginning to wonder just what the kids are expecting... Patrick mentioned a baseball bat and a light saber. Nothing says Easter like weapons! Actually, Palm Sunday was renamed Weapon Sunday in our house as anyone who sat near us in church can attest. Patrick used his palm branch to attack everyone who dared to pass our pew.

Patrick is currently training Emily in the art of "fork fighting" and I really hope she is up to speed by Easter so we can get a wide berth at the club for brunch. She understands so much these days yet says so little. I keep asking her if she is ready for her diaper change, which she despises based on the kicking and screaming that accompanies such an event, and she vigorously shakes her head no. Might this one want to potty train before age 4?!

No comments: