And not the fake kind, like someone I used to date who has a PhD in rocks. Err, rocks get sick? Anyway, Sean is playing in a charity kickball game, Docs vs. Jocks, and he needs to wear some scrubs. Umm, scrubs? I think I finally purged them in the last move since teleradiology dress code is "hangover lounging pants" from Horny Toad. Army demands that Sean blend in with the desert, so no scrubs for the day job either. So I wonder why no one realizes Sean is a doctor?
Anyway, if any locals want to come out here are the details:
------------------
Join us on Tuesday, April 26 to raise funds for the Flint Hills Community Clinic.
Your $10 donation will benefit the uninsured of Riley County by helping the free clinic provide income-based healthcare for preventable diseases like diabetes, asthma and hypertension.
We have 20 local doctors playing against 20 KSU athletes in an uber-competitive kickball match. Who will win? Come see for yourself!
Docs vs. Jocks, Griffith Field on Fort Riley Blvd, 4/26, 7:00 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment